Monday, March 26, 2012

Miles 450 to 458.2

I'm still trying to figure out the best way to present the information. It will change along the way.

3/26/12
Total Miles: 458.16
Today's miles: 8.18

Just a note: The mileage is measured with a GPS.

Today goes from C to D

To see pictures, click on "print." Then click on "street view." Today's pictures will be in the last section.

The morning started out nice and cloudy. Most of my walks were just .69 miles at a time around a couple blocks near home. I work at home, so I'm able to work in 10 or 15 minutes at a time a few times a day to go for a walk.

By the afternoon, it was sunny and 77 degrees. The winds were about 35 gusting to 55 mph. It was dusty enough so I couldn't see the mountains in the distance. Usually, I can see the mountains about 20 miles away.



States I've visited so far. (This will be updated whenever I cross into a new state.)

Oklahoma, Arkansas, Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi.

The hardest part is to stay motivated. Weather doesn't bother me. I enjoy all kinds of weather. But it's easy to get "busy" doing other things and not work in the miles. For as long as I can, I'm going to try to do 7 miles a day. The exception will be when I go for a hike in the mountains.





No comments:

Post a Comment