Monday, April 2, 2012

Miles 502.4 to 509.7

Miles: 502.4 to 509.7
Total Miles: 509.7
Miles Today: 7.27
7 mile streak: 10 days
Map waypoints: J to K
Google Map

Last night, I was considering taking a day off as my heels were still a little sore. It is just surface abrasion from breaking in the Red Wings. Since they feel better than yesterday morning, I'll give it a try and see what happens.

It's windy today. 38 mph gusting to 53 mph.

The heels are feeling fine today in my Danner combat boots. It looks like it could storm this afternoon, so I need to get the miles in early.

I really need to learn to focus on just one day at a time and not worry too much about where I've been or where I'm going. The route is planned and there is no reason to look ahead or back.

Picture of the Day


End of Day Picture

TransAmerica Trail Virtual Hike

No comments:

Post a Comment