Monday, September 8, 2014

9/8/14: 1676.3 miles to 1684.9 miles. Flatbed Wilson


Buy on Amazon
Buy on Amazon
Buy on Amazon
There is no animated street view for this segment. For some reason, Google maps insists on wandering off onto a dirt road.


I took this picture of a flatbed trailer a couple years ago. This is a pushcart with the top removed. There is a piece of plywood on the frame. Maybe I could do something like this with Wilson to make it carry more weight. 

After looking at the prices of aluminum tubing, if I make a push cart from scratch, I'll have to do it from scrap tubing. Oh well, I don't have to think of it for some time as Wilson is doing well.


The almost full moon was setting as I left this morning. The full moon isn't until 9:38 tonight. I wasn't able to get a picture of the moon setting at the same time as sunrise today. The clouds were covering the moon as the sun came up.


The colors in the sky were changing quickly this morning. I could have taken dozens of pictures. Instead, I watched and enjoyed the changes.



I'm always on the lookout for reflection pictures. This one in a window at the University turned out so well, it doesn't look like a reflection. Click on the picture to enlarge it and you can see chairs and a table inside.

The walk this morning was especially easy. At times, I disappeared into my mind contemplating some thought. Other times I was enthralled by nature. It was over too soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment