Tuesday, October 14, 2014

The Power of Illustrations! 10/14/14 - 2007.4 to 2015.3 Miles



Buy on Amazon
Virtual Hike
Animated Street View

Pine forests on the left, the Lochsa (Lock-saw) river on the right. 

The shoulder may be too narrow for the pushcart. Since there is water the whole way, I'd look into using a pack on this section and sending the pushcart forward by UPS to Missoula, Montana. 


Buy On Amazon

The Power of Illustrations!

Each illustration below has a special memory attached. I used them in  blog entries over the last 2,000 miles. Recently, I've started using only my own pictures on my blog. It takes effort, but it's worth it. I just got the thought of making a calendar with a picture from each day.  






I overshot the miles yesterday. The morning was too nice to miss my walk. I should take comp miles, but I think I'll keep hitting the target miles for the day. While going over the top, I reached another level of walking where nothing hurts at all. Sometimes there is slight tiredness.

If I had more time, I'd increase the miles next month, but I'm hitting a time limit. I wouldn't want to get obsessed with walking. (Too late!)

No comments:

Post a Comment